Wednesday, April 17, 2024

5 people and the person who shot them were found in a house in Philadelphia. The house was set on fire, and the police who came to help were also shot

Must read

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Officials believe they found all the family members’ bodies in a burnt house near Philadelphia, including the person suspected of shooting on Wednesday. A grandma identified her son, Canh Le, as the shooter. They think he shot the family and set the house on fire. If the torso with the gun belongs to him, the case will be closed. They’ll use DNA and dental records to identify the remains. The house will be torn down. Canh Le argued with his niece, got a gun, and called 911 after his mom left. Three adults and three kids were feared dead. Authorities found a torso and a rifle in the unstable house on Thursday.

The time it takes to fix things may be a long time, like several hours or even days, as mentioned on Thursday.

They were trying to figure out if an 11-year-old girl got shot or not and who shot the cops, said Stollsteimer on Wednesday. They’re also trying to find out how and when the fire started and who started it.

On Wednesday, there was a crazy situation at the house. Fire took over most of it, leaving only a burnt shell and a lot of black smoke. A big vehicle crashed into the house while the fire was still going on.

“I heard a bunch of gunshots, and then I saw cops running everywhere,” said a neighbor. They heard authorities talking about an “active shooter.”

The family had been in the house for at least five years, according to a neighbor who talked to CNN.

When officers arrived, they were shot at.

Earlier today, there was trouble in a house in Delaware County near Philadelphia. The police got a call around 3:50 p.m. saying that an 11-year-old girl had been shot. But it’s not clear if that really happened.

When the police got there, they were shot at right away. Two officers got hit, but their colleagues managed to get them to safety. One officer, David Schiazza, got shot in the leg and was released from the hospital on Thursday. Another officer, John Meehan, got shot in the arm and needed a long surgery. He was expected to be released by Friday. Both of them have been working as police officers for 22 years.

After the police arrived, the house caught fire, but they got most of it under control. The neighborhood was evacuated, and the fire was still smoldering later in the evening.

The school district is offering support to students and staff with counselors because this is a confusing and tough time for everyone.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article